a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've only been blogging about my hair for a month or so and I've already been tagged by Amba!

Seven random, quirky facts or habits of mine...

  1. The only fiction I read is the Silhoutte Desire line of romance novels (all of my other pleasure reading is nonfiction).
  2. I have worked out with The Firm aerobic weight training tapes since c.1990. The Firm offers several exercise DVDs that give you a total body workout, both cardio and resistance training, in 35 to 40 minutes. Time is of the essence!
  3. I used to own a weight loss clinic for women located in Decatur, Georgia just outside of Atlanta.
  4. I am an avid genealogist!
  5. I love Kwanzaa! Our family hosts an annual karamu for friends and family on New Years Day (Jubilee Day!)
  6. I have had 17 years of marital bliss with my honey bunny! I highly recommend Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti's book Complementarity for all African warrior couples.
  7. I can't get enough of TruTV (formerly CourtTV) - Most Shocking, Forensic Files, Speeders - I love them all!

Now for the instructions:

  1. Post seven random, quirky facts about yourself
  2. Link to the person who tagged you. Rah! Rah! Amba!
  3. Post the instructions on your blog (done here!).
  4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. They cannot have been tagged before.
  5. You must notifiy the people you tag by leaving a comment on their blog.

I will link to everyone in my link sidebar as well.

Treklocks

KinkyAwakenings

FeeLee Locks (Fe)

KRB Natural Hair (Caroline)

BlaqueGoddess

Nappy for Life! (Elizabeth)

Sweet Ducky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...