Seven random, quirky facts or habits of mine...
- The only fiction I read is the Silhoutte Desire line of romance novels (all of my other pleasure reading is nonfiction).
- I have worked out with The Firm aerobic weight training tapes since c.1990. The Firm offers several exercise DVDs that give you a total body workout, both cardio and resistance training, in 35 to 40 minutes. Time is of the essence!
- I used to own a weight loss clinic for women located in Decatur, Georgia just outside of Atlanta.
- I am an avid genealogist!
- I love Kwanzaa! Our family hosts an annual karamu for friends and family on New Years Day (Jubilee Day!)
- I have had 17 years of marital bliss with my honey bunny! I highly recommend Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti's book Complementarity for all African warrior couples.
- I can't get enough of TruTV (formerly CourtTV) - Most Shocking, Forensic Files, Speeders - I love them all!
Now for the instructions:
- Post seven random, quirky facts about yourself
- Link to the person who tagged you. Rah! Rah! Amba!
- Post the instructions on your blog (done here!).
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. They cannot have been tagged before.
- You must notifiy the people you tag by leaving a comment on their blog.
I will link to everyone in my link sidebar as well.