a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sisterlocks Braid-out update

My first braid-out lasted one week! No rolling my hair nightly! Just don my dreadsock and call it a night. I love it. I plan to do this weekly on Friday nights from now on.


I worked out and sweated quite a bit one night during the week. I anticipate changes in the color, texture, and fullness as my new growth emerges. At some point the two textures are not going to "jive" well together and then I will undergo the Big Chop (unless I get tired of the ends sooner that I expect!)


You can see how my hair fell just a bit, with less wave and texture closer to the new growth. The curl in the ends held up very well.

I'm lovin' them roots. They are dark and coily...but I must remember: patience, patience, patience.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...