a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thank you Amba!

Amba said...

Oooh. I just stumbled across your blog. Welcome to the Sisterlocks family. Looks
great.

Thank you, Amba! I have admired your website (and your twin's website, too!) for a while now. How wonderful to be welcomed by you. I am looking forward to the Atlanta Sisterlocks Meetup Group activities.

(Hoping to travel to Ghana in 2009!)

1 comment:

Amba said...

Let me know whenever you are ready to go to Ghana. Please check the comments on your latest post -I've tagged you!!nnlvxy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...