a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Monday, February 4, 2008

Back to Work with Sisterlocks!

This is me this morning before going to the office.



I received varied, but mostly positive reactions. Most people who new that I had planned to get sisterlocks were very curious and encouraging, eyeballing my hair and smiling. Lots of locked nurses seemed more excited than I was.


A key employee stated the obvious, "You got your hair done." Then moved the conversation on towards the business of the day.

This evening there was a parent-child scrimmage with Daniel's team. I put on sneakers, a tee shirt and a bandana and had a ball! The bandana covered the visible parts, hiding them from my mom who was at the game. I'm not ready to deal with her reaction just yet :o~.

The children always seem to win. Perhaps it's because the rules state that the parents have to shoot with their left hand! The referees seem to be a little biased as well :o). The children beat us 30 to 12.

I think I will clip my ends tonight and spray a little diluted Infusium on my ends.

This weekend I might try a braidout.

2 comments:

SeZ said...

Wow what size sisterlocks did you get installed? It looks like alot of your hair was left out and not locked leaving alot of hair out. Has this made having locks easier or no?

Docs Locs said...

Sez,
I had only 2 inches of new growth when I got sisterlocked. Permed ends will never loc, so they were left loose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...