a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My First Re-tightening Photos

My first re-tightening took exactly 4 hours! Oh my achin' back. I'll have to use a pillow for lumbar support next time.





Cia and I watched two old Listervelt Middleton interviews with Dr. Asa Hilliard, III, both of them now ancestors. But the information and perspective of Dr. Hilliard is timeless and Listervelt Middleton was an expert in eliciting pearls of wisdom from his guests.

Align Center

I had amazingly little slippage in my "kitchen!". I attribute that to my wonderful dreadsock (thanks Julian!) and to my not overdoing it with the shampoos!

1 comment:

CheLouissaint said...

YOUR HAIR LOOKS NICE CRINKLED, CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME LENGTH SO THAT I CAN TRY A BRAID OUT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...