a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

My First Shampoo Photos

I washed my hair today for the first time since having my sisterlocks installed 3 weeks ago. Cia told me that I could wash my hair weekly, but I felt better waiting until today. In about 2 hours, I will go to get my first re-tightening.



A texture shot (click to enlarge)

I divided my hair into 10 sections, braided the ends loosely and bound the ends with the tiny bands that came in my sisterlocks starter kit.


I diluted the sisterlocks starter shampoo with water in a spray bottle, 1 part to 3 parts. My hair did not lather well on the first go round, but lathered very well with the second wash.

(Soapy-head!)

I was worried that my relaxed ends would become matted together, but they didn't. Now I have braided ends in soft rollers and I will sit under the dryer for an hour or so before heading over to Kinky Awakenings.

I'll post my first retightening pics tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...