a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Misplaced My Camera Again

We came back from Hilton Head a few days ago and I haven't seen my camera since. I'm not too worried because I know I packed it and put it in the car before we drove home.

I'm really liking the entangling and length that I see since the weather got hotter. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some new photos soon.

In the mean time, here's a link to Barack Obama's new website to rebut the smear, rumors and lies: Fight the Smears.

If you receive any 'smearing emails' or hear any rumors or lies, let the Obama campaign watchdogs know via email at watchdog@barackobama.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...