a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fourth Retightening of Sisterlocks

I found my camera and guess where it was?

Behind my computer monitor!

So I'm back to posting sisterlocks photos. Sorry, I couldn't post the last shampoo, but here are some photos from before, during and after my fourth retightening.

Lot's of new growth the day before my fourth sisterlocks retightening


Me during my fourth sisterlocks retightening session


My hair is growing much faster now that summer is approaching. I went swimming once as well. I also have a big ol' head with lots and lots of sisterlocks. So my retightening took about 6 hours - and Cia works fast.


Me, stylin' and profilin' after my fourth Sisterlocks retightening

4 comments:

Maryee said...

Lovely Docs Locs!!!

Locs2Envy said...

Nice locs. I swear you look younger each time I see your blog. Marvelous genes.

Naturally Sophia said...

Quite lovely!

Amba said...

Love how your hair is looking. :))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...