a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lookin' Retro-Disco in my Sisterlocks

Check out the "Afro-puff" I wore to the '70's Disco' fundraiser at my sons' school last week!

There were lots of Afro wigs, clunky shoes and long pointed shirt collars. Some people looked more mid to late 60's that 70's.

I remembered that after the 'mini-skirt' went out, the 'maxis' came in during the late 70's so I wore a long, maxi sweater, an afro-puff, a choker and the biggest hoop earrings I could find.

Grandma (who really thinks she can dance the Cha-Cha slide), stole the show doing the 'Bus Stop.' It was Barry White, Sister Sledge, KC and the Sunshine Band and the BeeGees all night long!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...