a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Few Atlanta Sisterlocks Meetup Photos

What a pleasant encounter with sisterlocks wearers, consultants, and curious inquirers at this month's Atlanta Sisterlocks Meetup group gathering.

Lots of good questions were asked by visitors, like How can someone transition from traditional locs to sisterlocks?, Are sisterlocks high maintenance?, How often can I wash my hair?, How long will it take to loc?.

2 months sisterlocked

We met at La Madeline's French Bakery at Perimete Center West. My first time there, I found it delightfully rustic.

Patrick Esquerre, founder of La Madeline's French Bakery

Andre Halston, Chef, La Madeline's in Dallas

Sophia came - sisterlocks intact! The consummate, blogger, she whipped out her camera to capture us all in our natural glory. I did the best I could with my cell phone camera :o~ I'm looking forward to her post about this event!


4 day old sisterlocks with new growth already!

I am also looking forward to next month's meeting. The topic will be "Coloring Sisterlocks."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...