a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sisterlocks Animoto Mania!

Animoto is the most awesome site.

You sisterlocks consultants out there (and other business owners) have GOT to check it out. You can make a commercial grade video promo of your work in under 30 minutes and upload it to your website, your blog, your youtube account or use it for marketing in other venues.

All you have to do is upload your photos then choose your music. Animoto does the rest. It will analyze the music and photos then mix a musical montage for you. This is great.

4 comments:

Maryee said...

I'm gonna give it a try for the LHBE's next photo collage. Thanks for sharing!

3girlsmomma said...

Yep...ANIMOTO.com ROCKS! I'm glad you followed up on the suggestion. (Hope you'd be so kind as to use my personal Referrer Code:iajxhscz if you sign up for an All Access Pass.)

If you like Animoto you may also wish to check out SPOTMIXER.COM; WONDERHOWTO.COM; HOWCAST.COM; SKILLTIP.TV; SQUIDVIDS.COM; OR EXPOTV.COM!

Gotta LOVE the Internet! Consider the possibilities!!

3girlsmomma said...

BTW... DocLocs your Sisterlocks are BEAUTIFUL!! I have similar SL stats like yours. Installed July 2005, over 26 hours.

3girlsmomma said...

I DID get credit (just checked my email from Animoto)

Thanks! ENJOY...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...