a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wondering...How small is TOO small?

As I anticipate my SL 'lockiversary', I find myself periodically searching Google for web posts that discuss the drawbacks of sisterlocks. Wanting to go into this completely informed, and having found sisterlock wearers almost universally euphoric about their sisterlocks, I can't help but wonder if the sisterlocks journey is too good to be true.

But joy of joys, "I hate sisterlocks" has continued to turn up exactly zero hits on Google. The only negative comments I have read seem to be about an sisterlocks consultant or trainee whose work did not satisfy - sometimes locks were too big, the parts not straight enough or the installation was not to the end of the natural hair. But that's about the extent of any dissatisfaction.

I did however come across an old post from 2005 on Creyole's blog. She was lamenting her random parts. Then Brunsli posted. Brunsli said she wished her parts weren't as straight and she wishes she had larger locks. Now I'm wondering whether I should get brotherlock size locks. Locks of brotherlock size might be less likely to thin and grooming time may be a little shorter...and cheaper...

...I am still leaning towards small sisterlocks thought. My consultant recommends this based upon my hair's density. My rationale is that I can always join locks in the future if mine become too thin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...