a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Knottyboy 'How to Lock' Video

I just watched the Knottyboy how to lock video. It seemed a little ridiculous. Kind of pathetic. Like someone trying to defy nature. Like someone trying to be someone they aren't.

The stylist made about 40 chunky, backcombed, waxed-up, pseudo-locks out of a guys frizzy, but essentially straight, orangy hair.

But, of course, if I have the right to straighten my hair while the whole universe knows it doesn't grow out of my heads that way, I suppose folks with straight hair can sculpt up some locks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...