a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sisterlocks Photos from Sugar Mountain, North Carolina

We just returned from our traditional MLK weekend ski trip to a glorious day basking in the excitement of this monumental Inaugural Day!

Brian Kofi

Daniel Diop

The Boys

Dad and the boys

There are only two weeks until my one year lockiversary. My how time flies.

Close up



Even closer up - Texture shots

I remember my first 'skiing with sisterlocks' post, while pre-sisterlocked. I was so impatient to get my sisterlocks installed and quite annoyed that I had to wait a whole month with only test locks to play with!

Brian Kofi and me

This year we went to Sugar Mountain in Banner Elk, NC. The elevation is not as high as Beech Mountain, but because the boys are no longer neophyte skiers, we had a ball.

Not far from Asheville and Charlotte - About a five hour drive from Atlanta

Sugar Mountain trail map

View of Sugar Mountain Slopes, in Banner Elk, NC

Gas is still pretty cheap and friends let us have their condo for the weekend. Add discount lift tickets and a ski rental coupon and voila - 'vacationing on the cheap' - which makes it twice as enjoyable.

SugarTop Mountain Condominiums

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...