a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Sisterlocks Journey: The Cost of Sisterlocks

Phylecia posted some interesting comments about the value of investing in sisterlocks as compared with the costs associated with other hairstyles.

Most posts I come across that discuss the cost of sisterlocks are posted by happily, locked, DIYers (let's face it, if one has the time, $0 is the right price!)

But for those who are contemplating going natural, Phylecia's arguments are worth considering.

Follow this link to read the post! My Sisterlocks Journey: The Cost of Sisterlocks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...