a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My First Dragon Head

Oh boy.

I think when I popped a loc near the crown of my head, I torn away most of the base of the loc. Plus, perhaps I had my sponge-less sponge rollers in too tight when I set my hair last night. This is why I think Julia found a loc on a pretty flimsy base of a few strands of hair at my re-tightening this morning.

"I think you're gonna lose this one," she said. "I have to join it to another one."

And thus, my dragon head, or viper tongue, or whatever you want to call it.

Sorry for the blurry photos. These were taken with my iphone :o)



"V" for victory! Just kidding.

Maybe some Rogaine might speed up the regrowth process...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...