a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Highlight Video from this year's Sisterlocks' Homecoming

Here are the highlights from this year's Sisterlocks' Homecoming in San Diego!

Soul train line, Fashion show, Dinner dance and a "Thriller" tribute to Michael Jackson...

Lot's of sisterlocks styles to check out here...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Did you attend? I am new to this whole venture. I hope to attend next year's. I told Dr. Cornwell over at FB that our paths will cross, LOL!

Thanks for being a force on the WWW and sharing with people like me.

LL

Melinda said...

WOW, now THAT was fun, I hope to come one day, where is the homecoming event held??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...