a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Four Days at the Beach: Hilton Head Hair

Four short days at an annual meeting in Hilton Head.



And I never got my hair wet.


I just stayed in the Jacuzzi, attended a few lectures and read at poolside.

K.W. was there (with her pretty hair :o)



Mom joined us as usual.


My little men had a good time, but lamented the short stay.

They've made me promise that we will stay for one whole week next year.

3 comments:

Enchantress said...

I really enjoyed Hilton Head when I went...I'm thinking about returning.

Your locs are just GORGEOUS!!! Lovely family too!

Docs Locs said...

Thanks, Enchantress!
Happy to see that you're lurking.

It is a golfer's paradise (I don't play by the way!)

DL

z said...

Your lock puff is very cute! I wore this style for a while a few months ago but stopped because my hair tie was weakening the shaft of my locks in the back row.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...