a sisterlocks journey

(a sisterlocks journey)

text links



Read the very first post on this blog ~~~ "Pledging the Sisterlocks Sorority"

Looking for Sisterlocks Photos? ***CLICK HERE***



Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog...

Beautiful People Who Follow My Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy MX Day

Got a text from a friend in Mississippi today that read simply, "Malcolm lives."

Let's remember his legacy today, which would have been his 83rd birthday.
Listen to "The Ballot or the Bullet" here.



www.brothermalcolm.net

1 comment:

Naturally Sophia said...

I am a huge fan of Malcolm X, especially of the life he lead after his voyage to Mecca. The Autobiography of Malcolm X was one of the first books a read that changed how I viewed myself, I must have been 14. Great Post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...